Monday 11 June 2012

Monday. June 11th, 2012

Heat is murder.Had two of them in a row. The first one.....can't remember the first one. Dogs. Trees. Leaves of green. Frogs. Sunlight. Flow not controllable. Unifinished story. I wake up, take a piss, lay back down. I could hear hard rain outside. I'm sitting in a classroom. Lots of people, girls and boys. Teacher is kind and quiet. I'm aware its not real. My persona and alertness are with me. As I'm in control of the dream I think about the first one. Can't remember the first one.Trees.Frogs.Sunshine.Mild gray clouds.Green Leaves. Wind coming from the east. Fade to black. Classroom. We're playing a game. No rules. Everyone is having fun. Lying on the bed, I'm aware of where my body is, and I'm aware where my conciousness is. I'm aware its a dream and that I can control it. I can hear hard rain outside, yes when I look out the window the sun is shining bright.What happened after that? What did I do with it? I'm too late. I missed it. It's gone now....Classroom.Chairs.Torn papers on the floor. Windows.Hot, kind, quiet teacher. Faceless schoolmates. School uniforms, hm must've been a British school or one of those Asian school where they have a dress code. Maybe its the rain. The rain keeps the nightmares at bay? Possible. Rain could be an isolation chamber, or it has no effect whatsoever except it makes me feel good. I've allways loved dark rainy days. Get euphoric whenever theres hard rain, wind and thunder. Could've affected the nightmares.

Terrence McKenna once said in an interview he sleeps with a pen and a piece of paper, and that sometimes he couldn't write all of it down. I sleep next to my computer and its still not fast enough. Why can I still remember the nightmare of yesterday yet the two odd but pleasant dreams I had today, I've forgotten as to what they were before I could even write it down.

If the contents of my mind are my intellectual property, then whose property are dreams? Why do they evaporate into nothingness so quickly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment